Welcome to the Springfield
Lodge of Elks #61!
Who we are:
- We are a part of a fraternal order with nearly a million members and a 141-year history.
- A network of more than 2,000 lodges in communities all over the country.
- A generous charitable foundation that each year gives millions in scholarships, an inspiration to youth, a friend to veterans and more.
To inculcate the principles of Charity, Justice, Brotherly Love and Fidelity; to recognize a belief in God; to promote the welfare and enhance the happiness of its Members; to quicken the spirit of American patriotism; to cultivate good fellowship; to perpetuate itself as a fraternal organization, and to provide for its government, the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks of the United States of America will serve the people and communities through benevolent programs, demonstrating that Elks Care and Elks Share.
Your Host for Special Events:
- The Elks Pavilion, our beautiful outdoor pavilion, is the ideal place to hold your event. Our outdoor pavilion is an ideal outdoor space to hold any special event from weddings to birthday parties. Visit the Elks Pavilion page for more information on the amenities and renting.
- Looking for an exquisite banquet facility in the Springfield MA area? The Tiffany Room is a beautiful indoor space and an optimal location for banquets, showers, weddings, corporate events, holiday parties and much more. Please visit The Tiffany Room for more information.
- The Springfield Lodge of Elks is a full-service facility that also provides dedicated catering for your special events. Whether you are an individual celebrating a milestone, or a business organization holding a corporate event, we can assist in catering or hosting your event. Please contact us for more information at (413) 734-2213
Come take a look at our spacious banquet facility and outdoor pavilion and plan your next event with us today!
Springfield Lodge of Elks #61
440 Tiffany Street
Springfield, MA 01108
Main Phone (Lodge Office): (413) 734-2213
Rathskellar (Lodge): (413) 736-9338